This won’t even take ten minutes. It’s not deep. It’s not profound. Its not life changing to anyone but me. It didn’t make the world a better place. It’s not even the birth of my eight and a half pound giant headed child. Nor was it the down-on-one-knee romantic and thoughtfully planned out marriage proposal from the captain. My offer I couldn’t refuse came recently. It happened a couple of weeks ago right before the captain left to go out to sea on his current assignment. I had been non-stop I LOVE LUCY-ing him, nagging, cajoling–WORKING IT–if you know what I mean, gurrls–for about two years until he capitulated. He told me to go ahead and “get that Chanel handbag you’ve always wanted”. THAT was the offer I couldn’t refuse. And so I did! This should come as no huge surprise to my loyal and patient readers who’ve endured a few posts about my Chanel obsession. Well, here she is, my Grand Shopper Tote in all her glory!
- An Offer I Couldn’t Refuse (nenskeifacestheworld.wordpress.com)
- I Absolutely Love These Chanel Flats Too! (fabsugar.com)
- Chanel’s new No.5 advert with Marilyn Monroe (weheartvintage.co)
- Chanel Ivory Chain Handle Bag: Love It or Hate It? (fabsugar.com)
- An offer I couldn’t refuse: I’m in the money (freepennypress.wordpress.com)
- #10 – An Offer I Couldn’t Refuse (sejakduamenjak.wordpress.com)