Most of us are excellent at being self-deprecating, and are not so good at the opposite. Tell us your favorite thing about yourself.
I possess so many wonderful qualities that it’s nigh impossible to whittle the list down to just one, so I will ask my wonderful tugboat man to sum it up.
Hold on a minute, I have to run outside where he’s working on restoring a rowboat.
OK, I’m back.
After being married for so long, it was totes revealing to hear what he had to say, even though I know he just wanted me to go away so he could get back to his project.
Good shopper, baker, great housecleaner; a fierce and protective mom–even with a thirty-one year old son, I’ll still hurt anyone who hurts my baby boy.
You have an overall and unwavering determination to be a truth seeker while being nurturing–you’re a great caretaker and devoted to your son and me, and most of all you are the most compassionate person I’ve ever known–especially about loving and caring for animals–it’s tough to witness the tremendous pain you feel whenever you hear or read about animal cruelty.
Who wouldn’t love a guy like that?
I think I’ll keep him for a while longer, don’t you agree?
(As long as he keeps buying me Chanels)
- Toot Your Horn/ I Can Laugh in the Face of Tragedy (themotherofnine9.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt~Toot your horn (thecheekydiva.com)
- Daily Prompt: Toot Your Horn (marilyndavies.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt; Toot Your Horn/ The Daily Post (terry1954.wordpress.com)
- Toot Your Horn (created2fly.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Toot Your Horn (madmusicfan.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Immortalized in Stone (sarahneeve.wordpress.com)
- True Story. (ayimas.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Toot Your Horn (daddysnaughtylittlegirl.wordpress.com)