I’m still in the throes of harnessing my inner beeyotch (the lady who slammed on her brakes and made a u-turn in front of me got a taste of that new me) but I took a teensy break to ponder the oft-asked question: Why do I love seashells?
1. Just like snowflakes, no two are exactly alike. Some are almost perfect twins, but there’s always an individual characteristic if you look close enough.
2. Unlike a snowflake, they don’t disappear.
5. For me, seashells impart a tangible tactile and visual state of bliss.
6. Shells give birth to episodes of intense creative passions. This is my most recent seashell bouquet; an organic interpretation inspired by a froggy vase acquired at a local thrift shop that helps victims of domestic abuse.
7. Once upon a time, a seashell housed a living creature.
8. Cowry shells were used as currency in China.
9. If you love to collect dust, start collecting seashells! They are a dust magnet, prolly their only negative trait.