Daily Prompt: Circle of Five by michelle w. on December 12, 2012
A writer once said, “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”
If this is true, which five people would you like to spend your time with.
My son, because life would not be worth living if he wasn’t in it.
My husband because he is my BFF and he’s even my best girlfriend.
Hillary Clinton, ‘cos she’s totally brill and rad and tough and would be cool to hang with.
My mom,’cos there’s lots I’d like to chat with her about that I didn’t get a chance to while she was living.
Anne Frank, a tragic heroine that shouldn’t have died after trying so desperately to live.
- Daily Prompt: Mix Tape (stuphblog.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Childhood Revisited (stuphblog.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Take It From Me (prideinmadness.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Mix Tape (joebeans2002.wordpress.com)
- Diva Prompt Challenge~Wanna Play? (thecheekydiva.com)
- Daily Prompt – Take it from Me (angiesgrapevine.wordpress.com)