This is the perfect time to send huge sloppy hugs and kisses to everyone who stopped by Casa de Enchanted Seashells to tour my brain’s drips and drops.
I’ve been blogging since the end of June 2012. A big shout out is directed to DIL who encouraged me to go public with my thoughts and my writing and another thank you to my son who set up the initial WordPress format.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys (who thought of monkeys?) prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 7,600 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 13 years to get that many views.
- 2012 in review (4valentines4words4poetryforyou.com)
- 2012 in review THANK YOU FOR READING (radical7even.wordpress.com)
- 2012 in Review: A Big Thank You to Our Contributors! (therabbitbooks.wordpress.com)
- 2012 in review (rrruffhouse.com)
- 2012 in review (mukundacharan.wordpress.com)
- 2012 in review (standup2p.wordpress.com)
- 2012 in review (alexanderhicks.com)
- 2012 in review (aanondo.wordpress.com)