I’m excited and filled with gratitude to share some great news…I’m a freshly minted Epistolarian!
Enchanted Seashells, Confessions of a Tugboat Captain’s Wife is now contributing to this amazing site!
According to the site’s info…
Epistolary is a word from the 1600’s pertaining to letter writing. (1650s, from French = épistolaire, from Latin = epistolaris). In today’s day and age, we blogging divas are taking the internet by storm. The Epistolarians is a group of kick ass women writers, who are letting the world know how they think, one letter at a time.
I started reading–and laughing–and I’m so happy to be part of this great group of funny, creative, and witty ladies!
Stop by, read, and enjoy!
Grab a cuppa, a glass of wine, or something stronger, and settle in for a great read.
- Hey! I’m An Epistolarian! Did you know? (mybrainonkids.net)
- Stranded in Halifax, tugboat’s sailors plead for airfare home (theglobeandmail.com)
- Calling All Women Writers! (clara54.wordpress.com)
- Story: A Pretty Name (creativeliar.com)
- Call for submissions: Flash Fiction week IV (magnificentnose.com)