I REALLY don’t hate kids… but I’m kinda psssst off

kidindeptstoreHere comes one grubby little hand and then the other, followed by a head with tousled hair and giant eyes looking up at me; yellowish-green snot on its slow journey from nostril to mouth.

It’s almost like watching someone give birth.

Next comes the shoulders and the rest of the body…

“Psst.”

“Psst.”

PSSST.

“Go on. GO. Get outta here. Go back to your Mommy.”

GO!!!

I open the door.

“Who does this child belong to?”

“Would the owner of this child get it out of my dressing room? NOW!”

A changing room at the end of the hall opened and a head sticks out,

“Oh, Alex, there you are. Come to Mommy, OK?”

“No, it’s not OK, you need to control your child. It’s not right to let him wander away from you and bother people, and by people, I mean ME.”

Her response to me was a sound that sounded like a cross between a slight cough and a cat hacking up a hairball.

“Ack” plus an eyeroll.

ACK yourself. And don’t roll your eyes at me. Kindly keep your Peeping Tom DNA out of my dressing room.”

capturedcustomerdressing room

This happened today at H&M. A child crawled under the door into a changing room where I was in panties and bra.

This is not the first time I’ve been spied on by strange children while trying on clothes.

It doesn’t matter if it’s Nordstrom or Target or Anthropologie or Bloomingdales or a restaurant.  I’ve even been interrupted in public bathrooms.

One time at Anthropologie, that bastion of successfully marketing high priced clothing and home goods to a specific demographic of women who aspire to a certain type of quasi-sophisticated worldliness, I witnessed an encounter between a very polite salesperson and the mother of an unsupervised child who had been systematically destroying the intricate and beautiful window display. (FYI, Anthro is known for its aesthetic window displays.)

She walked over to the mom who was engrossed in the Manic Pixie Dreamgirl dresses with birds and bows and said,

“I’m sorry, but could you ask your child not to play inside the window display?”

The mom’s attitude was one of entitlement and total abdication of responsibility for the actions of her offspring. I left the shop, shaking my head.

I’m a reasonable woman, really I am.

annoy-254x300I’m an empty nester; I don’t  have a young child 24/7/365. But I’m not to be dismissed as an old codger who’s just menopause-cranky from low estrogen levels.

I can say unequivocally that my son not only never ran around like a savage, he never once wandered away from me and became a voyeur.

Please moms, plan for your excursions. It’s not difficult. Bring a small toy, a book, a healthy snack, paper and crayons–that’s all it takes 90% of the time. They’ll be happily occupied and it’s a win-win for everyone. So simple, really.

Parenting Tip #1…Meet their needs before your own.

I just don’t get it. What’s the theory behind the practice of going out in public with your kids, but pay no attention to them and ignore every damn thing they do?

What type of denial is that?

“Oh, my kid? I have a kid? Oh, I forgot.”

I’m not even talking about the poor babies who are screaming that signature tired scream– who only want to be at home in their familiar surroundings, fed, and put down for a nap.

I just don’t see how those kinds of moms justify pawing through the racks at TJ Maxx when they have a child who really needs some loving parenting–someone who isn’t selfishly shopping for things they don’t really need– and takes proper care of their child.

Come on! It’s not just that you’re ruining my blissful retail therapy experience–although you are–but what about stranger danger and all that? If you can’t see your kids, someone could harm them in some way.  What happened to holding their hand in public?

Sarah Jessica Parker does…sjpandkids

I could say things like why don’t you have fewer children if you can’t properly  care of the ones you have, but that’s never well received, I can tell you from personal experience.

And I don’t mean this. That’s definitely not the answer!kidonleashmoving

I hope I haven’t offended any readers or bloggers who still have kids at home, but I’m really perplexed!

What do you think is the cause and solution for unsupervised children in public?

(Worst of all, I didn’t come away with one single purchase. The Zen of my retail therapy day was destroyed.)

This is a a great article: Get Your Children Under Control In Public

kidleashsomecardPets-welcome.-Children-must-be-leashed.-6303-ab42ab45ab4662b2c7d1

Advertisements

68 thoughts on “I REALLY don’t hate kids… but I’m kinda psssst off

1. I am with you. Yes, it takes effort to train your children to stay with you and behave themselves. No, those of us with grown children or reasonably behaved children did not all have angelic beings unlike your own high spirited ones. We worked hard to teach them to behave. Stop rolling your eyes and accusing us of being judgmental or forgetting what it is like. I remember quite well, which is how I know it is possible to teach your child basic safety and manners.

• Thank you! Well said. If he was tired or hungry or sick, I didn’t drag him out with me. I just dont get it. I don’t even blame the kids. They couldn’t possibly know how to act in public cos no one is modeling proper behavior! Oh, and I didn’t buy anything either. No joy today!

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 8:11 PM, Enchanted Seashells…Confessions of a Tugbo

2. Empty Nester has nothing to do with it; I have had continual nesting to The Next Generation and I can’t stand other people’s wild children.(I have one or two i would not take in public for a while as the parents did not do their job right).
    When I was much younger,I was in an open, European-style dressing area trying on dresses when a woman came in with two little boys who stared at all of us.I complained and a few older women thought I felt threatened.I said I was more concerned with the children’s welfare than my own.
    BTW,I had a ‘leash’ for #1 son since #2 son was 16 1/2 months younger. I could push a stroller and keep the other one safe. Once I had old men making fun of me for “treating him like a dog”. I said I was keeping him safe from the likes of THEM! They shut up fast.
    There is no excuse for undisciplined kids. What I have found is that so many kids are in daycare and before&after school care that the parents don’t want to be hard on them since they spend so little time with them.They are not doing them any favors, but what is going to happen to society? No One is raising these chlidren.

• I can’t say for sure what I would do in a similar situation since I only had one child and he was for the most part so easy as long as he had a book or a toy and a snack so we never left home without those things. Even now he always carries a book with him (we all do). I agree about daycare. I taught school and saw firsthand what the effects are of kids who aren’t wanted, much less cared for my loving parents. Prolly a major reason why I don’t teach.

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 9:23 PM, Enchanted Seashells…Confessions of a Tugbo

3. I have a lot of parenting experience with children of all ages, besides raising them I also ran a creche in my home. My children behaved in public or they went home immediately. If my child started to act up in the grocery store, then we left the cart in the aisle, apologized to the clerks & exited the store to go home. My daughter once acted up while we were waiting for our meal in a restaurant. Daughter & I exited to the ladies washroom where she got a good talking to & we returned to the table. When daughter started acting up again I asked the server to change our order to go & we went home where daughter went straight to bed & I ate take out. If we were clothes shopping or such, then I always brought a book or a small toy for the child. If I forgot, we would get something from the toy department & then I would pay for it on my way out.
    Children need to know there are ways to behave in public which do not include screaming, kicking, running around out of control or bothering other people. Everyone has the right to enjoy their experiences when out of their home – children & adults alike.

• I agree with you. I always brought books, small toys, healthy snacks. The few times he did not exhibit inappropriate behavior, we went home too. I always tried to look at these experiences as a teachable moment. We left a restaurant too once, when I was there with my girlfriend and her son and her kid egged mine on to act out-we went home (they stayed) and it was a great way to show him that actions beget consequences. I didn’t yell at him or put him in time out-we just left and the lesson was that if he didn’t act the right way in public, we go home. He never did that again, it was a wonderful thing! There’s a time and place to run around and play and be loud, and there’s times when we need to be respectful of the people around us. Just like when we went to a library. OMG do I hate it now, kids are yelling in my library and no one teaches them that a library is a quiet place. !!!! PS What’s a “creche”?

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 10:28 PM, Enchanted Seashells…Confessions of a Tugbo

• A “creche” is a home based daycare specializing in infant care. At one point I had my own daughter (in kindergarten) & 2 infants under 6 months old.

• What I’m sorry about is the babies had to be in a daycare, even one that is run by someone who is so obviously as loving and attentive and caring as you. Just the way I was raised. There’s no substitute for mom. I can’t imagine leaving my boy at all with a babysitter, and all day? What about the missed milestones, the smiles, laughter, the zillion kisses and hugs I gave him all day. I know it wasn’t all a wonderful fantasy, but then again, it really was. My son’s dad would never have wanted a stranger to care for his son, or even my mom who was a registered nurse, and she even lived with us for a time. No disrespect intended towards you, it would have been like tearing a limb to separate us, esp when he was a baby and nursing.

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 4:03 PM, Enchanted Seashells…Confessions of a Tugbo

• In Canada, Employment Insurance used to only pay for 17 weeks of maternity leave, so if you were a working mother like I was you had no choice but to go back to work. Things have changed dramatically & now they pay for a whole year so mothers can spend a whole year with their babies. I was just glad I was able to be there for the mothers who had to return to work. I spent a lot of time with the parents every day when they picked up their baby to talk about what we did during the day, any milestones, etc. & I made sure they understood they could stop in at any time they wanted to see the baby (come by on a coffee break or lunch break or whatever). It worked so well for all of us, the babies would give me mother’s day gifts because their moms appreciated how much I mothered their children.

• I would guess that is making the best of a tough situation. I feel that moms who stayed home have to defend our actions sometimes.

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 4:23 PM, Enchanted Seashells…Confessions of a Tugbo

4. In regards to the comments to this: It’s hardly a next gen thing. Plenty of my friends ran around stores and peeked under fitting rooms. They’d make games out of it. I remember because I’d always think, “Man, if my mom catches wind of this, we’re all gonna be dead and I didn’t even do anything!”. Several of my friends were injured playing those fitting room and display-case games… and I remember that their parents always seemed to blame the store. It’s just bad parenting, plain and simple, regardless of age or generation.

In regards to your post: Kids need boundaries for their future, and supervision for their safety. I’m glad you said something, maybe it’ll be the push this lady needed to take care of her child! 🙂 (I also liked the pictures on this one, from the first to the hand-holding– that’s adorable!)

• I think my real rant is to the world in general to only have kids that you really want–not mistakes based on poor birth control practices or whatever. I taught school and it’s pretty sad to see hundreds of lost little faces who’ll never know what it could have been like to have been planned and properly lovingly parented. Don’t have a kid to trot around like an accessory like a new handbag!!! Only have one if you can put the time and effort in to do it right. I’m not so sure I would have been upset if it was an older kid playing a joke–I get that–but this was a baby practically–and mom trying on clothes should not be more important than knowing or caring where your child is. As you can see, I have lots of opinions on this subject!!! Thanks for liking my pics. 🙂

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 12:53 AM, Enchanted Seashells…Confessions of a Tugbo

5. It is so difficult to raise children when we live in such a high paced world that some parents simply abdicate. Perhaps it has always been so, but I’ve only been around for a long time, not forever. These kids without boundaries or rules end up being problem students and then in the criminal justice system.

Or else, somebody finally gets them to understand that Copernicus was right and our world revolves around the sun, not them.

My sister is a kindergarten teacher and she gets some really wild ones and MOST (but not all) are lovingly taught that society demands a certain level of self control. Some parents will do all they can to unteach what she has tried to teach and tell their children that they don’t have to listen to anyone. (This is actually happening with a parent who is suing her school system) and then the parents wonder later why their children are shunned, unliked, and in trouble with the law. It is amazing.

• Well said. yes, it’s a high paced world, but if you strip all that away and put your kid as a priority, everything else becomes clear, at least in my opinion. We weren’t rich at all, we did without a lot of things so I could stay home. There was never any discussion about my working. So I drove an old car, it didn’t really matter to us. Only our angel boy mattered. Funny, its still that way and he’s 31 !

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 4:08 AM, Enchanted Seashells…Confessions of a Tugbo

6. As a parent and a former teacher, I’ve learned that it takes all kinds to make this world! My children never were allowed to be away from me when out in public and certainly not in dressing rooms with others! You speak the truth my friend and I’m in full agreement!

• Former teacher here too! I was so petrified that something could happen to my angel, I never let go of his hand til he was practically in high school (not really). My mom was very protective and I learned it from her and glad I did. He was a very easy kid so I never really had a problem. We planned for our excursions with a toy, a book, snacks, so he was always occupied. Thank you for your kind comments!

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 4:38 AM, Enchanted Seashells…Confessions of a Tugbo

7. Just like with marriage, some people romanticize parenthood. The idea of having a “mini-me” to dress up is just *oh* so cute to some, but they don’t factor in the new 24/7/365 job they signed up for. They just flat out ignore their kids sometimes, it’s terrible! Whenever I see these types of parents I can’t help but feel heartbroken for the couples out there that would love to have a child but are physically unable.

PS – Your definition of Anthropologie cracked me up! Too true!

• Exactly!!! They don’t appreciate the precious gift they have and it truly is heartbreaking. And thank you for your comment about Anthro. As a marketing person myself, I’m in awe of their success. What a winning plan. If only I could have thought that up!!!! You should come to the one I go to in La Costa. Hubs HATES to go there-he sits outside ‘cos he can’t stand it. He actually said he liked going to Chanel more than Anthro. He shouldn’t have admitted that-big mistake, dude. 🙂

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 4:42 AM, Enchanted Seashells…Confessions of a Tugbo

8. I’m with you 100%. My 3 kids were not allowed to let go of my hand or the pusher. Because they were so close in age and my middle one was an escape artist, I had him on a leash. It was much safer than having him run onto a road and get hurt or worse. I had friends who thought i was awful for it, but I’d rather be safe than sorry. Never needed it for number one or number three. They never tried to get away. As for kids running loose while you’re trying to shop, it’s awful. I’ve even had a kid come up to me in a cafe and try to take food off my plate.. The parent thought I was awful because I moved my plate.. I hope things turn around and parents learn that what kids REALLY want is guidelines to help them find their way in the world. As parents, thats our job. Great post 🙂

• I don’t know what I’d do with 3 of them!! I admire you! Your story about the kid who tried to take food off your plate reminded me of an experience last year. We went walking in Laguna Beach and stopped at an outdoor restaurant to eat dinner on the way home. This kid was running about, chasing a couple of pigeons who were just quietly walking around but then they got spooked from being chased and started flying into our plates, etc. The other customers just looked disgusted but I yelled to the grandparents (I think it was g-rents) to control their little savage cos I didn’t like the germs or whatever from the birds in my food. Hubs gave me a high five for my outburst cos it worked, they made him sit down but they gave me dirty looks all during dinner. This was no baby-he was about 10 years old. Plus, I hate when kids chase birds or seagulls, i think it’s a great lesson about how to love and respect our animals and not to harass them. Oh well, I’m crazy, I know. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!

9. I read and appreciate this. What it brought to mind is that our Civil laws were founded historically on common law back in England and even before then but these laws have become actualized because of the abundance of agreement of the people. Things like disturbing the peace, etc. are illegal for a reason. I hate a litigious society that raises costs of everything it touches but then how do we keep law and order? And, peace & the right to undisturbed privacy, as you very excellently wrote about? Where does the responsibility rest? Giving you your dose of hugs for the day, my friend. Paulette

10. Well, I have to be the opposie voice here. My kids acted up like that all the time. They got all the love, attention and burgers one could muster. I was just a useless parent. Now, where are my kids…..

• You are funny. Somehow I don’t believe that for a minute. I love it when kids are loud and play and do all the things kids are supposed to do–helping them learn to do it in the appropriate places and how to act in all situations is an important part of parenting! Plus, I’ve known a few British children and they are typically quieter and well behaved.

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 7:12 AM, Enchanted Seashells…Confessions of a Tugbo

11. Oh my gosh! Come on people: parent. You had the children, you made that choice, now carry through with it! And, if you accidently do lose track of your child in a public setting, take responsibility for it and be apologetic – the world does not revolve around you and your family. You are not that important.

Okay, rant done with, I will say this: one time, in a Mervyns with my mom and older brother, I wandered away from them to play in the hanging racks of coats and sweaters (the inner circle makes a great fort to play with your toys in peace). But, I got tired and took a nap so I couldn’t hear my mom and brother calling for me. In the split second it took me to hide in the middle of one of the racks they had lost track of me. So, I can understand something like that.

But, I think it’d be a bit more obvious in a dressing room situatin – the kid is either in your little 3 x 3 square with a bench and mirror – or they aren’t.

• Agreed, a situation like the one that happened to you is totally understood–the blatant not caring where your kid is while you are doing something more important (trying on last year’s half priced designs) and then copping an attitude with the rest of the world who doesn’t want to have a strange child thrust upon them–is a whole other story. I’ve found kids wandering in parking lots while their parents were oblivious–geez, I feel another rant coming on and I don’t want to go there (I lose too many readers!) Thanks for the support, it’s appreciated!

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 9:08 AM, Enchanted Seashells…Confessions of a Tugbo

12. Excellent post my dear friend!

My life has been children; being my own and others. And if I did have the luxury of purchasing something for myself to wear I never have brought them with me while I tried on clothes. I love children and they are not to blame for unsupervised antics.., parents are. This happens within many establishments. However, I do have a great experience to share with you. Recently, I was eating at an restaurant in Ybor / Tampa, and was walking to the restroom. Two young boys about 3 and 4 ran in front of me. Their father stopped them and me and explained to them how wrong their behavior was and to apologize for running in front me. I was in shock. To be honest, I thought nothing of it being that it happens a lot at different establishments. They are still babies. But the father was being a great father. And he knew that his babies will grow up. And they will be fine adults. Many establishments put signs up, but it takes real parents to know when a sign is not needed!

• That is a wonderful example of a father who knows how to properly parent. I’ve seen a parent or two on a flight who actually planned for the trip with their children, had activities to occupy them, and even read a book and talked to them!! Hardly ever see that now. Once I complimented a mom for being such a great mom and she almost cried she was so appreciative. Yes, you and I and other good parents really notice things like that…Sad. I don’t blame the kids either. Thank you for your words of support-I’m a little uncertain when I write things that are a bit provocative!

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 9:29 AM, Enchanted Seashells…Confessions of a Tugbo

13. I had a little girl left alone in the Y change room the other day while her mother went off into the shower. As I was leaving, the little girl decided that she too should head out front into the big bad world. I sort of ushered her back to the bench where she’d been left and told her to stay there and wait for her mom. You wonder how kids get through sometimes. Sad. 😦

• I’d have been on the phone with 911 and would have gone insanely crazy on the mom. You are a much nicer/better/saner person than I am. Poor kids don’t have a chance with moms like that. There’s pretty much no gray area with me on that subject. I agree. Very sad. how ya doing otherwise? busy?

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 10:56 AM, Enchanted Seashells…Confessions of a Tugbo

• It’s a beautiful 75 degrees today, just came in for a glass of water and to cool off for a bit. Working out in the garden. Don’t hate-visit! ha ha. I think I’m gonna follow S and bow out of the blogging world for a bit. I won’t stop writing, but I might change over to WP.org–I really wanna try and monetize. I’m very upset about how it boils down to how many “likes” and “follows” and it seems very high school to me. Or maybe that’s how I feel now. 🙂

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 11:34 AM, Enchanted Seashells…Confessions of a Tugbo

• Seriously, DUH. You are so right. Even in libraries which I always was taught was such a special place, a book heaven, kids are running around like it’s a playground and then I get dirty looks and an attitude when I make a comment, and the poor librarians never say anything. It’s not being mean to train kids, it’s loving guidance!! Oh geez, I better go watch the oscars and get off my rant!

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 1:53 PM, Enchanted Seashells…Confessions of a Tugbo

14. I’ve had kids stare up at me in dressing rooms too. There seems to be an abdication of responsibility among some parents, and I agree it is annoying. It doesn’t bode well for our future if kids are not even being taught manners.

• Thank you for sending that, yes it’s the ultimate abdication of parenting in a lot of restaurants, sometimes hubs and I just won’t go in, or we ask to be seated as far away as possible, and we have actually just gotten up and left when there are noisy out of control kids. I read that other article about the restaurant who was giving discounts to well behaved children. I’m hoping this doesn’t turn into a “hate” children backlash. The fault of bad behavior does not lie with the children, it’s the job of parents to teach kids how to act in public! Yes, inside voices inside and outside voices outside. Geez, is it so difficult to teach that in a loving way with proper positive reinforcement? I don’t care if you have one child like me, or a dozen, although if you have that many, it raises a whole other set of unpopular opinions! I think I’ll submit that to another publication and see if they want to print it.

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 12:20 PM, Enchanted Seashells…Confessions of a Tugbo

15. Oh how I laughed at the beginning of this! I’ve had similar dressing room experiences. It’s wretched. I will say that I try very hard not to ever take our son into retail establishments without benefit of stroller, cart or baby carrier. It’s easier on everyone that way. Thanks for the laugh

16. Though a serious subject, you have such a great sense of humor. I loved your post! And I agree, it is not fun to have someone staring up at my p.m. body! When MY mother was a child, my grandmother DID tie her to the porch because she wandered the neighborhood getting treats and having tea with all the neighbors when she was 2. My mom LOVED to tell the story on her mother! 🙂 Marsha 🙂

• It wasn’t funny at all, and I don’t like it either, but you treated it in a humorous light. Everybody responds much better to humor than to straight rant. So it works. You get your point across and people listen, and respond. You had some great responses on this post!!! 🙂 M 🙂

• I agree, there were great responses. I don’t normally do rants although I have very strong opinions on many subjects but I wanted a bit more substance to my blog! Life isn’t all seashells and Chanel (a title for a future rant)Thanks for your input, I appreciate it!

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 8:12 AM, Enchanted Seashells…Confessions of a Tugbo

17. I am a British woman living in Germany with my husband and four kids. Yes, you read it right: FOUR kids.
    I believe the main rules of parenting are love, respect (as in the child respects the parents and the parent respects the child), communication, humour and boundaries.
    In my opinion, without boundaries, the children are badly behaved and are also insecure – they don’t know where they are at.

My third child has severe problems. He has severe ADHD, and is classed as having traits of autism and traits of OCD.

It took years and years to get my son diagnosed because in front of doctors he was well-behaved, polite and friendly.

I can’t express how much hard and exhausting work we as parents have invested in our son.

Two things really annoy me:

The first is that because we are classed as ‘good’ parents we get very little help and support for our son. Despite the fact that we are ‘good’ parents we still need support because, frankly we’re exhausted. Our son sleeps very little and is very impulsive. He needs a lot of understanding because he gets easily frustrated and distressed.

My second issue is parents who have no clue about boundaries. I picked up my daughter from Kindergarten recently and was shocked to see a little boy KICKING his parents car. The mother did tell him to stop it, but in this way, “Stop it my little treasure – you don’t want to smash the mirror again like last time, do you?”

I couldn’t believe my ears!!!

I talked to our Kindergarten teacher about it later in the week and she (as I have too) has often seen children hitting and kicking their parents. The parents seem not to know how to deal with the situation.

People often comment on how friendly and well-behaved my children are. They are so because they know the rules, they respect me and they feel loved.

All of my children could be described as spirited children. All of them have tried things out, but I talk to them or take control, whatever is necessary. I have warned the child to behave themselves or we’ll leave the supermarket and when they didn’t behave, I left the supermarket. The result was: the child knew when I said something, I meant it.

My daughter’s Kindergarten teacher told me that she thinks parents want to be loved by their children and they are afraid to discipline them. I would describe myself as quite a strict mother, but in contrast I feel very loved by my children.

I know I rambled off the subject a little. I hope you don’t mind – I guess I needed a rant too!!

• I love your response, ramble away here anytime! It’s truly upsetting to see how unparented and neglected and ignored so many children are, even the ones whose parents think they love their kids. I just don’t get it! I think children respond to structure and within structure they can feel free to imagine and think and learn. Chaos begets more chaos. I wouldn’t want to be kicked by anyone, much less my child! I would want to deal with the underlying reasons for the hostility. Very sad. A long time ago I visited my son (he spent a year at Goettingen University) and he mentioned that he observed moms taking their kids out to play in the rain and letting them splash in puddles and said that except for me and him, he never saw American moms playing like that. It made me happy that he remembered that, and sorry that it seemed so out of the ordinary. (BTW he got his phd in germanic languages and literatures from yale, teaches there, and spent a few summers teaching the summer program in berlin. small world, huh?) What part of germany are you in?

18. Wow! That would shake up my day, too!
    I see parents on their phones: texting, facebooking, browsing photos etc while their kids fidget and fuss. There is so much focus on the electronics instead of their kids. Won’t they be surprised one day when they wonder why their kids never talk with them?
    Hello? Kids do what we teach them.

19. Pingback: Guest Post: (Aunt) Princess Rosebud writes a letter to the Jester | thematticuskingdom

Now it's your turn to share your pearls with me. Cheers!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s