I was originally gonna post about the Pope from the perspective of a perplexed Jewish Princess, but the commentary I’ve read from yesterday’s post necessitates a change of direction!
My stream of consciousness initial thoughts about the whole surreal Pope flying away on the helicopter thing…Kiss the ring–germs on the ring–destroy the ring–all those men… I tried to do the math in my head and wonder how many of the men surrounding the Pope as he left are pedophiles or were once molested by a priest, That, in a nutshell, is the post I planned to present to you.
Yesterday I wrote a post of appreciation for My Life with Lucille mostly ‘cos she’s a wonderfully sweet person and she bestowed upon me (Enchanted Seashells) a nomination for the Epically Awesome Award of Awesomeness.
I posted HER answers to the questions so that you’d get to know a little bit about My Life as Lucille.
Are you following me so far? Stick with me, it’ll all begin to make sense.
SOME of my fantastic wonderful stupendous brilliant beautiful witty intelligent readers THOUGHT I was talking about myself but I was NOT.
The Rules For The Epically Awesome Award Of Awesomeness:
1. Tell 10 epic and/or awesome facts about yourself. That’s it.
2. Pass it on to 10 bloggers you think are awesome and/or epic–or both.
HERE ARE TEN FACTS (Confessions) ABOUT ME, ME, ME….
1. As much as I love my Chanel Grand Shopper Tote, I have a favorite t-shirt my son gave me about six years ago, full of holes, and I wear it ALL the time.
3. If, for some reason, I don’t have a book to read, sometimes I’ll read a cookbook until I fall asleep
4. I LOVE to clean house. I really do. That doesn’t mean I want to clean YOUR house, so please don’t ask.
5. I’m five feet tall. I confess that I have a Napoleon Complex. I get lost in a crowd.
7. I know NOTHING about Google Analytics. I can barely cut and paste html into WP widgets.
8. Once in a while–when my tugboat man and I are out shopping or running errands, i get really dressed up, keep my (Chanel) sunglasses on inside, and pretend I’m a famous actress and he’s my security, and sometimes I hear people whisper, “Who’s that? Is that somebody?” This is very, very true.
10. My favorite holiday is my birthday because every seven years, Mother’s Day and my birthday fall on the same day, which makes my son’s birthday in March my equally favorite day to celebrate.
Let’s recap and clarify…yesterday’s post was all about My Life with Lucille. Today’s post was all about ME, Enchanted Seashells, Confessions of a Tugboat Captain’s Wife.
Whew! I feel better, how about you?
MY NOMINATED BLOGS, and especially UnfetteredBS
This is an eclectic group of writers, love them all and there’s only sposed to be ten or I’l add everyone!
- Another Grateful Monday (enchantedseashells.com)