That “sometimes he’s here, sometimes he’s not” tugboat captain of mine is leaving again in a couple of days.
I’ll document it all for tomorrow’s post.
In the meantime, I took photos of a few new shelves hubs so kindly made for me to display my ever increasing hoard of shells, his craft of marlinspike seamanship, and my small but growing collection of mudmen from China, and fans.
Yes, those really are seashells covering the screws in the lower part of the shelf.
Seashells can be so very useful, can’t they? Useful and beautiful.
- The Matticus Kingdom # 200 (enchantedseashells.com)
- ‘Shelling’ with family led to lifelong love of seashells (napavalleyregister.com)
- A Seashell Quest (seashellsbymillhill.com)
- Welcome to Bali Seashell (balishell.wordpress.com)
- Seashell Bowl (idontgiveacraft.wordpress.com)