…there’s nothing you can do that can’t be done, nothing you can sing that can’t be sung, nothing you can say, but you can learn how to play the game, it’s easy, all you need is love, all you need is love, all you need is love, love, love is all you need. – The Beatles
If only that were true, right? I am the honored recipient of some hot love from Cowboys and Crossbones in the form of One Lovely Blog Award. With lots of love right back to CBXB, I’ll try to do justice to the love! THANKS CHICKA! YOU ROCK!
The rules are simple: to share seven random things about myself and to nominate seven other worthy bloggers.
Where to begin. Where to begin. I’ve shared so much, I wonder what’s left? (It’s no secret I love seashells and shopping and my Angel Boy child.)
1. I totally crush on Tina Fey. She’s smart and funny and pretty and very powerful.
2. I’m petrified to walk across running water, like a creek.
3. When the captain’s gone, I change all of the buttons on his car radio to my favorite station and place Hello Kitty stickers all over his truck-interior and exterior, just to annoy him.
4. I’ve been to Greece and Germany.
5. I was once the bathing suit centerfold model for a trade magazine for police officers. Don’t even think about me posting any pix. Don’t even think about it.
6. I like to watch fifties and sixties sitcoms: Leave it to Beaver, Father Knows Best, I Love Lucy, My Three Sons.
7. The day I fell in love with the captain, I felt the earth move.
Check out these seven awesome bloggers-there are tons more I could include, but seven is the magic number!
Why am I here in a handbasket
The Cheeky Diva
The Fur Files