Can you believe the holidays are fully upon us?
Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Hannukah, New Year’s Eve…all designed around FOOD. Yummy food, but full of carbs and fats and more caloric indulgence than we usually allow ourselves to have, right?
Maybe we think we don’t have to worry about eating healthy and even losing those extra few pounds until swimsuit season, but I have a different philosophy.
I think that NOW is the time to prepare for those extra cookies and stuffing and pumpkin pies.
And who wouldn’t want to finally, finally get rid of cellulite?
I know I do.
WelleCo sent me some of their YUMMY Super Elixir Nourishing Protein.and it’s so delicious that I’ve had to hide it at the gym, ‘cos my friends try to deplete my container!
This is a new, all-natural, delicious alternative to bulky whey protein.
Their unique formula comes from plants you’d recognize, like peas, dandelions, pomegranates, sprouted brown rice and pea protein.
It’s all organic, and vegan friendly.
And with a delicious Raw Peruvian Cacao chocolate flavor, it’s a treat for your taste buds as well.
Your body will reap the rewards you’d expect from a protein supplement, and so much more. That’s because unlike other all-natural protein options, ours contains 9 essential amino acids.
Other benefits you’ll notice include:
- Maintains your blood sugar levels as a part of a healthy balanced diet.
- Contains fibre to keep you feeling full for longer.
- Acai to help with free radical elimination.
- B vitamins to fight stress.
- Its digestive enzymes help to boost your metabolism.
Now let’s talk about the dreaded CELLULITE. I hate it!!
Cellulite affects many women due to hormones and pre-disposition to store fat in thighs and hips.
In SoCal, it’s always swimsuit season; luckily Elle Macpherson’s nutritionist, Dr. Simone Laubscher, is offering her top tips to minimize cellulite and say hello to silky smooth skin with the help of WelleCo.
1. Stay Hydrated: The more water you drink, the less water you hold. Drink two liters of water each day infused with cucumber shavings, lemon and mint to help your body let go of water retention.
2. Balance your Hormones: When your hormones are out of balance, your body tends to hold more water due to excessive estrogen, which can worsen cellulite. Balance your hormones without increasing acidity in the body with the WelleCo Super Elixir Nourishing Protein.
3. Go Alkaline: The more acidic you are, the more toxins and water you will hold. Add two teaspoons of the WelleCo Super Elixir Alkalzing Greens in 250ml of water to bring your body on the fast-track to living alkaline.
4. Reduce Caffeine: This can be a tough one, but it’s important to try and limit your caffeine intake to one cup each day. Swap your coffee for herbal teas that contain ingredients such as lemon, ginger and dandelion, which are great for cellulite reduction.
5. Dehydrate the Cellulite: Use a compress of iced tea, seaweed or mud wraps on areas of your body that have cellulite to dehydrate and improve the appearance of cellulite.
I was provided product for sample and review. Opinions are my own.I have not received any compensation for writing this post.