It’s quiet this morning. The birds are singing and it’s the perfect time to practice self-care.
I like to take whatever existing store bought mask (not the kind we wear to protect ourselves and others from Covid-19) I have and embellish it with my own ingredients.
This is a Kale + Niacin gel mask that’s the perfect consistency to DIY.
I got inspired by the ingredients of my yummy vegan smoothie recipe and decided to put the same ingredients on my face as I did inside my body.
Inner and outer beauty!
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp.organic spirulina
- 1tbsp. organic moringa powder
- 1 tbsp.organic wheat grass powder
- 1 tbsp. matcha green tea powder
- 1tsp. turmeric oil
- 3 or 4 tbsp. of any existing masks you might have (OR you don’t need to… just add 2 teaspoons water and 2 teaspoons coconut or olive oil.)
- Combine all ingredients
- Spread all over your freshly washed face either using fingers or a foundation brush.
- Leave on for 20 minutes.
- Wash with warm water and feel the difference in your skin.
- Moisturize immediately.
- I save any leftover mask in the refrigerator for a couple of days.
Have a wonderful self-care Saturday!